5 Mistakes That Prevent You From Relaxing
5 Mistakes That Prevent You From Relaxing: Show Notes
Why you always need to be busy.
Do you struggle with finding time to relax? Actually disconnecting from work, responsibilities, stress, and truly enjoying your life?
When you have too much on your plate, or you put too much pressure on yourself, and you struggle with anxiety and overthinking… relaxation can seem elusive. In this episode I am going to discuss 5 mistakes that are preventing you from relaxing and finding calm.
Takeaways you will have from this episode:
- The 5 mistakes that prevent you from relaxing
- My 4 tips to help you relax (and take a vacation from your thoughts)
- How taking breaks and relaxing makes you more productive
Calmly Coping is a self-improvement podcast for overthinkers who struggle with anxiety. Calmly Coping is not about fixing you, it’s about uncovering the amazing person that is already there (and that you are just too afraid to let out).
Download my FREE guide: Goodbye Overwhelm: Your Guide To Accomplish More By Doing Less
This guide will take you step-by-step through the process of:
- Getting all those thoughts and overwhelming “what if’s” out of your head.
- Taking intentional, focused action.
- Getting more accomplished by not trying to do “all the things,” all the time.
Rescue Me (Instrumental) by [email protected] (c) copyright 2018 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/tobias_weber/57990 Ft: Copperhead
Want to connect?
Interested in working with me?