Having High-Functioning Anxiety As A Highly Sensitive Person
Having High-Functioning Anxiety As A Highly Sensitive Person (And more of your questions answered)
It’s Q&A time! In this episode, I will be answering your submitted questions related to high-functioning anxiety, mental health, work-life balance, and more!
Here are the questions I address in this episode:
- The connection between high-functioning anxiety and depression
- How to cope during periods of change and transition
- Can you relapse back into panic and anxiety if you don’t practice mindfulness regularly?
- How to manage your energy to improve work-life balance
- Balance vs. hustle culture when you’re an entrepreneur
- How to cope with having high-functioning anxiety as a highly sensitive person
- How to cope with thinking about the future and difficulty enjoying the present moment
Take the Highly Sensitive Person Test: https://hsperson.com/test/highly-sensitive-test/
Calmly Coping is a self-improvement podcast for overthinkers who struggle with high-functioning anxiety to help you feel more calm, balanced, and confident.
**TAKE THE FREE HIGH-FUNCTIONING ANXIETY QUIZ**
All content here is for informational purposes only. This content does not replace the professional judgment of your own mental health provider. Please consult a licensed mental health professional for all individual questions and issues.