How To Use Neuroscience To Improve Your Anxiety with Dr. Eugene K. Choi
Dr. Eugene K. Choi, Pharm. D, is a Certified Transformational Mindset coach that helps talented, heart-driven leaders operate at their highest levels of clarity, energy and focus. With a background in clinical pharmacy, neuroscience, and business coaching, his unique science-backed process, along with the use of groundbreaking technology, helps entrepreneurs figure out how to dramatically improve performance, innovate dynamic solutions, and achieve their goals. His articles have reached over 9 million people and he has helped hundreds of leaders significantly transform their results at both a professional and personal level.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The two states that the brain operates in and how those different states impact your performance, ability to think, and more
- How to create the optimal brain state for high performance
- How the things we do in these states correlate to different behaviors related to anxiety
- How to regulate your emotions and decrease anxiety using neuroscience
- Creating a healthy relationship with yourself
… and so much more!
Free Training: How to Activate Your Brain’s Superpowers: www.destinyhacks.co
Connect with Dr. Eugene K. Choi:
Calmly Coping is a self-improvement podcast for overthinkers who struggle with high-functioning anxiety to help you feel more calm, balanced, and confident.
**TAKE THE FREE HIGH-FUNCTIONING ANXIETY QUIZ**
Rescue Me (Instrumental) by Aussens@iter (c) copyright 2018 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/tobias_weber/57990 Ft: Copperhead
All content here is for informational purposes only. This content does not replace the professional judgment of your own mental health provider. Please consult a licensed mental health professional for all individual questions and issues.