How Trauma Affects Anxiety: Interview with The Anxious Therapist
How Trauma Affects Anxiety: Show Notes
Jaclyn is a licensed mental health therapist, online anxiety coach, & host of The Anxious Therapist podcast. She shares raw, real, relatable content to remind people we are never alone.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How your upbringing and trauma can influence anxiety
- How people-pleasing, perfectionism, and the need to be in control are actually symptoms of anxiety
- Trauma is much more common than you may think
- How to ask for help when you need it
- The importance of knowing you aren’t alone when coping with anxiety and depression
Where you can find Jaclyn:
Calmly Coping is a self-improvement podcast for overthinkers who struggle with anxiety. Calmly Coping is not about *fixing* you, it’s about uncovering the amazing person that is already there (and that you are just too afraid to let out).
Download my FREE guide: Goodbye Overwhelm: Your Guide To Accomplish More By Doing Less
This guide will take you step-by-step through the process of:
- Getting all those thoughts and overwhelming “what if’s” out of your head.
- Taking intentional, focused action.
- Getting more accomplished by not trying to do “all the things,” all the time.
Rescue Me (Instrumental) by [email protected] (c) copyright 2018 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/tobias_weber/57990 Ft: Copperhead
Want to connect?
Interested in working with me?