How To Stop Overthinking At Night
How To Stop Overthinking At Night: Show Notes
When you have difficulty getting to sleep at night, it can be so frustrating. You probably wish you could just lie down at night and sleep, but your thoughts won’t stop and sleep feels elusive.
If you struggle with endless thoughts keeping you up at night, then this episode is perfect for you.
In this episode you will learn:
- My 7 tips to use to help you stop overthinking at night
- The secret weapon I keep on my nightstand that helps me declutter my mind from overthinking
- And why you can’t try to STOP thinking
Calmly Coping is a self-improvement podcast for overthinkers who struggle with anxiety. Calmly Coping is not about fixing you, it’s about uncovering the amazing person that is already there (and that you are just too afraid to let out).
Download my FREE guide: Goodbye Overwhelm: Your Guide To Accomplish More By Doing Less
This guide will take you step-by-step through the process of:
- Getting all those thoughts and overwhelming “what if’s” out of your head.
- Taking intentional, focused action.
- Getting more accomplished by not trying to do “all the things,” all the time.
Rescue Me (Instrumental) by [email protected] (c) copyright 2018 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/tobias_weber/57990 Ft: Copperhead
Want to connect?
Join my free supportive community for high achievers with high-functioning anxiety.
Interested in working with me?