Conquer Procrastination: Interview with Nadalie Bardo: Show Notes
Are you sick of always procrastinating and waiting until the last minute to get things done?
In this episode, I interview Nadalie Bardo. Nadalie is here to help you slay your goals, so you can pursue your boss life with confidence + action. Her first book, Conquer Procrastination, is now available wherever books are sold, including Amazon and Barnes & Noble.
In this episode we discuss:
- Nadalie’s journey from being laid off her 9-5 job to starting a blog
- How Nadalie transformed from a super procrastinator to super organized
- How to stop leaving things to the last minute
- The costs of procrastinating
- Procrastination as emotional mismanagement and what to do about it
- The mindset techniques Nadalie implemented to write her book
- How you can use rewards and incentives to motivate and treat yourself
- Why you need to stop waiting for motivation
- The power of 10 minute baby steps
- Inspiring words from Nadalie to help you just get started!
Calmly Coping is a self-improvement podcast for overthinkers who struggle with anxiety. Calmly Coping is not about fixing you, it’s about uncovering the amazing person that is already there (and that you are just too afraid to let out).
Download my FREE guide: Goodbye Overwhelm: Your Guide To Accomplish More By Doing Less
Rescue Me (Instrumental) by Aussens@iter (c) copyright 2018 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/tobias_weber/57990 Ft: Copperhead
Want to connect?
Interested in working with me?