How To Clean & Declutter For Your Mental Health with Angela Brown
Your environment can have a big impact on your mental health. And when you’re a busy high-achiever, it can be challenging to find time to clean and declutter (which is a form of self-care). In this podcast episode, you will learn simple cleaning and decluttering tips to help improve your mental health from Angela Brown, CEO of Savvy Cleaner.
Angela Brown is the host of the Ask A House Cleaner podcast. For more than 25 years, Angela Brown owned and operated one of the largest independently-owned cleaning companies in the Carolinas. Her specialty lies in systems that let you work smart, not hard, while generating consistent bottom-line results. Her common-sense approach, mixed with strategy, skyrockets cleaning companies past their competition even in saturated markets. Since 2016, she’s been training and consulting full-time with clients in 31 countries and millions in revenue. Discover why people pay thousands of dollars to work with her and why cleaning technicians around the globe have named Savvy Cleaner #1 in training in the cleaning industry for four years in a row.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Angela’s personal struggles with high-functioning anxiety when she pivoted her business and was raising a troubled teen at the same time.
- Angela’s focus on the things she couldn’t outsource that helped her cope with her anxiety and stress.
- How to declutter and organize your belongings and excess stuff to free space, physically and mentally.
- How to avoid getting rid of stuff and then just getting something new to replace it.
- How to fit cleaning into your day with micro routines when you are a busy high-achiever.
… and more!
Connect with Angela:
Angela’s Decluttering Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLh1fKdNH3piT0GyrUzioenQgzl1tmSviF
Calmly Coping is a self-improvement podcast for overthinkers who struggle with high-functioning anxiety to help you feel more calm, balanced, and confident.
**TAKE THE FREE HIGH-FUNCTIONING ANXIETY QUIZ**
*** INTRO/OUTRO MUSIC ***
Rescue Me (Instrumental) by Aussens@iter (c) copyright 2018 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/tobias_weber/57990 Ft: Copperhead
All content here is for informational purposes only. This content does not replace the professional judgment of your own mental health provider. Please consult a licensed mental health professional for all individual questions and issues.