5 Steps To Cope With Feeling Overwhelmed: Show Notes
When you’re overwhelmed, it can make it difficult to focus, get things done, think properly, and get motivated.
If you struggle with feeling overwhelmed with tasks, responsibilities, thoughts, and emotions, then this episode is perfect for you.
In this episode you will learn:
- My 5 step process to cope with feeling OVERWHELMED
- Why you need to adjust your expectations for what you can get done
- The massive importance of KINDNESS when you’re feeling overwhelmed
Calmly Coping is a self-improvement podcast for overthinkers who struggle with anxiety. Calmly Coping is not about fixing you, it’s about uncovering the amazing person that is already there (and that you are just too afraid to let out).
Download my FREE guide: Goodbye Overwhelm: Your Guide To Accomplish More By Doing Less
This guide will take you step-by-step through the process of:
- Getting all those thoughts and overwhelming “what if’s” out of your head.
- Taking intentional, focused action.
- Getting more accomplished by not trying to do “all the things,” all the time.
Rescue Me (Instrumental) by [email protected] (c) copyright 2018 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/tobias_weber/57990 Ft: Copperhead
Want to connect?
Interested in working with me?