How To Reach Peak Performance Without Burnout
Alex Lianne Carter is a High-Performance Productivity NeuroCoach™, Business Mentor and founder of Ambition Unleashed. She works with high achievers to master their millionaire mindset, supercharge their productivity and uplevel their leadership skills so they can create a greater impact & hit 7 figures –without burnout.
After experiencing her own nervous breakdown, Alex discovered exactly what it takes to live your best, most fulfilling life. Today, through her signature Triple A Framework and Achievement Mindset Method, Alex shares her hard-won knowledge with other ambitious female leaders as she teaches them how to better manage their time, focus and energy to achieve peak performance, both personally and professionally–so they can create the impact they desire and live lives they love, sans the overwhelm.
This episode is excellent for high-achievers who want to learn how to transition from burnout and hustle to reaching peak performance with ease. We discuss topics such as anxiety, burnout, asking for help, uncovering subconscious beliefs, priming your brain to success, and the power of the pause.
In this episode we discuss:
- How Alex’s previous path to burnout as a high-achieve led to her journey coaching female high-achievers to help them live their lives to the fullest
- How her previous experience with panic attacks resulted in her in the hospital fearing she was having heart attacks
- Her difficulty asking for help, and how she finally got to the point to seeking out help
- The societal and cultural influences that can lead to burnout
- The extreme exhaustion she experienced from not allowing herself time to recharge
- Her attempts to work on things on her own, but how she continued to fail at these attempts until she got support
- Getting to the source of burnout by uncovering subconscious thoughts and beliefs
- The core stories that result in high-achievement
- Priming your brain to get to success in an easy way
- Uncovering the stories and fears that are holding you back from achieving your goals
- Helping the brain work for you instead of hustling and grinding
- How to become an investigator to identify the core beliefs and fears that are getting in your way
- Assess the need to ask for help and delegation
- How to prioritize and break things down to decrease overwhelm
- The power in taking the time to pause as a high-achiever
Get Alex’s Productivity Mastery Tips:
Here’s where you can find Alex:
Calmly Coping is a self-improvement podcast for overthinkers who struggle with anxiety. Calmly Coping is not about *fixing* you, it’s about uncovering the amazing person that is already there (and that you are just too afraid to let out).
Rescue Me (Instrumental) by Aussens@iter (c) copyright 2018 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/tobias_weber/57990 Ft: Copperhead