Balancing Masculine and Feminine Energy for Fulfillment
Balancing Masculine and Feminine Energy for Fulfillment in Relationships and Career with Melisa Keenan
On this episode of Calmly Coping, I had the pleasure of speaking with Melisa Keenan. Melisa is the go-to intuitive intimacy expert for high-achieving, spiritual CEOs. She is a keynote speaker, International Bestselling Author and USA Today Bestselling Author. Melisa understands high-achieving female leaders feeling trapped in the masculine-energy paradigm. She helps them gain deep connection, relationship bliss and life fulfillment without losing business momentum. When she is not in the middle of everyone’s private lives, you will find her singing, dancing, praying and unschooling with her four kids and husband at her hobby-ranch in Northern Nevada.
Whether you’re a high-achieving professional or simply looking to deepen your connections, this episode is a must-listen for anyone interested in finding balance, connection, and fulfillment in their personal and professional lives.
In this episode, we explored a range of topics, including:
- How to cultivate deeper closeness and fulfillment in both your relationships and your professional life
- Masculine and feminine energy, and how understanding these dynamics can have a profound impact on your personal and professional relationships
- How our society runs on a very masculine energy of hustling, achievements, and always being on the move
- How accessing intimacy within ourselves can change everything else in our lives, creating more fulfillment and more feminine energy
- Why we can only be as open and vulnerable with others as much as we are willing to be with ourselves
- How to get to know your intuition and align with your values
Connect with Melisa:
Free Intimacy Guide: https://www.melisakeenan.com/get-more
Free Facebook Group, Women Manifesting Intimacy: https://www.facebook.com/groups/womenmanifestingintimacy
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH6hd89CHW1-Ac75aciUdww
I also want to make a note that this podcast is inclusive to all sexual orientations and genders. While the focus of today’s episode is on heterosexual couples and cisgender relationships, we welcome and celebrate listeners of all identities and backgrounds.
Calmly Coping is a self-improvement podcast for overthinkers who struggle with high-functioning anxiety to help you feel more calm, balanced, and confident.
WATCH THE FREE TRAINING: HOW TO OVERCOME HIGH-FUNCTIONING ANXIETY IN 90 DAYS
**TAKE THE FREE HIGH-FUNCTIONING ANXIETY QUIZ**
*** INTRO/OUTRO MUSIC ***
Rescue Me (Instrumental) by [email protected] (c) copyright 2018 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/tobias_weber/57990 Ft: Copperhead
All content here is for informational purposes only. This content does not replace the professional judgment of your own mental health provider. Please consult a licensed mental health professional for all individual questions and issues.