Kezia Luckett is a Positive Psychologist, three times international best-selling author of “The Pay it Forward Series: Notes to My Younger Self” volume 1, 2 & 3 and the creator behind two revolutionary modalities, The Energy Code and Mind Conditioning Therapy.
In this episode we discuss:
- Kezia’s experience going from burnout to helping women struggling with burnout
- Positive psychology
- The programming of the subconscious mind
- The masculine and feminine energies within each of us, and how an imbalance can lead to burnout and exhaustion
- Working with your natural feminine cycle rather than pushing yourself through
- Stepping into a state of flow to top up your energy buckets
- How to master your energy code
Here’s where you can find Kezia:
Calmly Coping is a self-improvement podcast for overthinkers who struggle with high-functioning anxiety. Calmly Coping is not about *fixing* you, it’s about uncovering the amazing person that is already there (and that you are just too afraid to let out).
Rescue Me (Instrumental) by [email protected] (c) copyright 2018 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/tobias_weber/57990 Ft: Copperhead
Want to connect?
Follow me on Instagram.
Join my free supportive community for high achievers with high-functioning anxiety.
Interested in working with me?
Learn more here.